New Bike

Hy there!I would like to present you my new bike:Koxx Sky 2.5
As you know unfortunatly now 2-3 week Koxx has kanned/bankrupted,and me a few days before made an order for this nice bike..:P
My order was made and posted but as they bankrupted the post blocked my order becouse the shipping was not payed,so my package was hold for 3week at the post,but this is a long story and finally it arriwed.
I don't know what bike will be the next but for 100% this is my last Koxx bike :( 
I am so sad becouse I was supportet for 5 years with the best parts wordwild and with the best technology and geometry..
So maybe next season I have to find a new sponsor but this is the future,let's talk about the present..
The bike is fantastic,as  I always said in the past and now for my training partner and young padawan"this is the best sky I ever had"becouse with the evolution of sky it always get's better and better.....
After just 20minutes I felt like this bike was always mine and I could do everything what I did with my
sky 2 v.3,but today I just tested the sides,swapp and some street things,tomorrow I try the technik part as well..
I got the new cranck set too wich saves me some weight,Bike weight is 8.4kg!
Here are some pics about my new toy and a little test vid about some of my first jumps with my new bike..








Geometry after Tribalzine.com is:
                   Wheelbase:1075
                   BB:+80mm
                   Chainstay:380mm

page view