Ready for the season

Finally winter is gone and I am ready for the new season!New partner this year Hashtagg,I am very proud to represent them in our contry!I like the new geo very much,I think the bike is one of my best bikes till now,so I can't say nothing bad,I love the outlook of the bike,and now it's personalized!
This season started very hard for me and I am searching for sponsors,but at least I have a bike..
I can't waite till the first race of the year!
I am very motivated,I think I evoluated a lot this winter in phisyc,now I have to transfer it to trials!
I got a lot of projects for this year,one of the most important project was canceled(I signe for the Hungarian talent Tv show Csillagszuletik,but the complet show was cancelled by the Tv station:(( ) but I keep my head up and continue what is the best for me and my career!
I hope everything will work well and I can do my best this season!
Thanks for eveybody who helps me and who follows me!


page view