2x World Record Holder

Hy for all of you!
I proudly share with you that I broke 2 world records on may 3 2014!
Thanks to;

Dancs Zolt & Grubisics Levente(Organizers of St.Georghe Days) 

VIP  witness:
Novak Eduard Carol(Paralympic and President of Romanian Cycling Federation)
Tischler Ferenc(Viceprimar)
Savu Alin(Notary)

Petke Laszlo(Filming)
Karda Zoltan(Land surveyor)

And thanks to all my sponsors:
#HASHTAGG|BERTIS|OLYMPIAFITTNESSCLUB|LUCIFER|GRIMAS|BARNIBIKE| INDIVINO....

Thank for the public who supported me durinig my secound attempt!

My first record was the Longest Backwards ride on a bike..

The old record:The longest distance riding backwards on a mountain bike measured 18.18 m (59 ft 8 in) by Jim DeChamp (USA) at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah, USA, on 18 November 2008 for the MTV show 'Nitro Circus'

The new record now:set by me is 27,58m(90,4855643 ft,in)



Here are some photos and vid:









My secound record was:Most back wheel pogo hops on a bike

The old record was:The most consecutive bicycle back wheel pogo hops is 240, achieved by Alberto Limatore (Italy) at Barbarano Vicentino, Vicenza, Italy, on 30 June 2012.


New record set by me nor is 309 hops


Here are some photos and vid;


Video:










More photos:















page view